Thursday, March 21, 2013

Food Glorious Food






 Alrighty -- strawberry shortcake is a tradition around here and with frozen strawberries and whip cream in the freezer it was calling my name. I like the fact that there are different textures in the pictures, slick whip cream, gooey strawberries, and fluffy waffles.


 This here is a picnic left over, crumbs good food should disappear fast.


 I like the depth of field in this picture you can see the frosting and detail clearly on the two cupcakes in the front then the two in the back lose detail.


This was our dinner a couple nights ago -- oh my gosh I clipped the highlights it made me so mad, but I like that you can see the steam coming off the food. Yum, yum.


Breakfast, honestly this doesn't look to good to me because I don't like eggs, and I wouldn't want them with chocolate milk.

1 comment:

  1. I love that cupcakes image - the texture and color and lighting turned out really nice and they look very decadent. I also like the dinner image - I love the crisp details.

    ReplyDelete